Monday, January 30, 2012

Day 1 Round 1 Phase 1 of Homeopathic Oral HCG

Weighed in at 239.6 today when I got home from the airport. I'm down 6.6 pounds since last week! I'm not sure how that happened as I've been telling myself "oh, it's ok to have just one more, your diet starts next week."I'm thinking it my have been so soon after my TOM when I first weighed myself that I was still retaining water but oh well, I'll take it as a loss :D
So today I started taking the homeopathic drops. The protocol says to load for 2-3 days then I'll start on the very low calorie diet (or vlcd) I will probably stay on it for up to 40 days. I'm hoping to lose at least 30 lbs this time around. Then I will do the Phase 3 no carb diet for three weeks to stabilize my loss. Assuming all goes well, after that I may wait a few weeks and then start another round so that I can hopefully reach my goal of 180 lbs by the end of June. I won't be done though. That's more of a short term goal. I'm hoping by the end of the year I will be down to 140 OR where I feel comfortable, happy, and healthy!
I'm both nervous and excited to start the diet, even more nervous now that I realize this means it's time to post some before pictures... I guess I'll ad some tonight. I'm so lucky to have the support of friends and my wonderful husband. If he were against it, I don't know that I could manage it.

Ok, These are really yucky pictures. This is the dress I need to fit in for my brother's wedding in June....

Front
Back :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please only questions or words of encouragement. I am fully aware of all the negative stories and have done plenty of my own research before deciding to take this step.