Tuesday, January 31, 2012

R1D2P1

Yuck, up almost 4 lbs this morning! To be fare, I took advantage of my first load day. I had a Betos Arizona (carne asada, sour cream, potatoes and cheese) burrito AND shared carne asada fries with my hubby AND topped it all off with the moose track brownie swirl ice cream... Today is my last load day before I start the very low (500) calorie diet tomorrow. I go back and forth between wanting to start the diet now and wanting to eat every delicious, sugary, bad for me thing out there because I wont be able to for the next 2 months at least. I'm going to probably have a hard time leaving the sweets. A few other things I know I'm going to miss are cheese, sour cream, avocado, carbs, fresh bread, and I'm sure there are a ton more that I'm not noticing yet.
Last night's pictures really scared me. I took a front and side one in just a sports bra and panties that I'm not sharing here, at least not yet... maybe when I've reached my goal and no longer look like this. I really hope I manage to lose 30 lbs in the next month or so. People are supposed to have amazingly quick results with this but I'm still kinda skeptical.... that dress has a loooong way to zip up still and my arms look soooooo gross! Every time I'm tempted to cheat, I should just stare at those pictures for a bit...
I'm not going to lie, I was a bit discouraged by the number on the scale this morning but, hopefully those pounds will drop off fast once the HCG has built up in my system and I start phase 2.

3 comments:

  1. for sweet cravings: Strawberries with stevia on top (yummm)
    bread cravings: Smash up grissini or melba toast, add dehydrated onions, cayenne pepper, poultry seasing, whatever herbs you want into a fine powder, then coat little chicken "nuggest" from your chicken and bake.... this helped me with the carb cravings.
    cheese cravings: you're allowed LIGHT cottage cheese, take advantage of that.
    Hope these help!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're AMAZING! I stocked up on stevia (granulated & liquid, vanilla flavored). I also picked up Zevia, It's a soda that is supposed to be HCG safe.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Please only questions or words of encouragement. I am fully aware of all the negative stories and have done plenty of my own research before deciding to take this step.