Wednesday, February 1, 2012

R1D1P2

Today is day 1 of the very low calorie diet (vlcd). So far, I'm doing fine but it's early and I'm not much of a breakfast person. I'm having a cup of coffee sweetened with liquid Stevia in Vanilla Creme flavor.... I think I added too much... It's... interesting. Kinda tastes like Splenda to me... I forgot to bring my fruit with me. I was supposed to have an apple or orange mid morning. I might call down to the deli and see if they have any I can buy but only if I really need it.
Last night the Hubby and I went to a Chinese buffet for my Last Supper. I managed to gain back all that weight I lost last week on my loading days :( Hopefully it will drop off fast. From what I've heard, it should. After dinner we went to Sunflower Farmer's Market and stocked up on lean meats, veggies and other things I'm allowed to have on this diet. I was happy to find Stevia, some HCG safe dressings (vinaigrette and ranch!), Zevia an HCG safe soda, and everything else I need! I weighed out and portioned up my beef and chicken for the week. I've got it marinading in the vinaigrette in the fridge. I might cook it all up tonight. For lunch today I cut my 3oz piece of chicken into three strips and cooked them with some dressing and garlic. I will be wrapping them in cabbage and maybe adding ranch. I can't wait to see how it tastes!
Hopefully tomorrow I will get to report a loss. Even though the scale has gone up, I actually feel a little better than usual. I think I'm retaining a lot of water right now but I'm sure my system will flush itself out soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please only questions or words of encouragement. I am fully aware of all the negative stories and have done plenty of my own research before deciding to take this step.