Saturday, February 11, 2012

R1D11P2

I passed my mini-goal of 15 pounds lost this morning, I'm down a total of 15.2! I'm going to strive for another 15 pounds in the next two weeks. That's just a tiny bit over a pound a day on average... we'll see. If not, I know I'm doing great anyways!
Another goal was reached today, one I thought would take at least 30 pounds to reach. I fit into my bridesmaids dress! I figured since I was down 15 lbs I'd try it on to see how far up I could zip it. Well, I got the zipper all the way up! It's still a little snug in places but it's totally wear-able. How exiting would it be if I ended up having to take it in?!?! I took pictures of course. I still want to lose a lot more but this is a big relief. I guess now I'll have to go buy a different cute outfit to try and fit into... maybe a swim suit!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please only questions or words of encouragement. I am fully aware of all the negative stories and have done plenty of my own research before deciding to take this step.