Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I'm Back! R2P2D1

So...
Fell, no, jumped and ran far, far away, off the band wagon last round. My husband and I are going through some REALLY tough stuff at the moment. We probably wont survive the year together but that's beside the point and details I don't need to be writing about here. So for my own sanity, I ended the diet. I didn't do the maintenance phase and I jumped right into fast food, chocolate, sugar and all those, bad for my body/good for my soul, foods. I avoided the scale for a few weeks... When I stepped back on it, I was shocked to see I really hadn't gained weight! I fluctuated up to 5 pounds higher than my lowest diet weight but at my last weigh in I was at 229, that's 17 pounds less than where I started last time! I didn't weight this morning because I was running late so we'll see how much weight I put on loading the last couple days but I'm back. I'm shooting to loose 15-30 more pounds by June so wish me luck and send skinny thoughts my way :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please only questions or words of encouragement. I am fully aware of all the negative stories and have done plenty of my own research before deciding to take this step.