Monday, February 6, 2012

Discouraging...

Ugh, just got told "out of love" that I'm starving myself and being unhealthy. It's very frustrating. I think I would know if I were "starving" I seriously have not had much hunger at all the past couple days. I KNOW the drops are doing there job. I usually get mild hunger around meal time before taking my drops. Once I take them, the hunger is gone. I also can SEE that the weight is coming off of my tummy, back, neck and arms. Not my face like a lot of people who starve themselves. Also, how healthy can I really be carrying all this excess weight around anyways! Even if this diet is (which I'm firmly believing it is not) detrimental to my health, I know being 100+ pounds overweight is at least as bad. I have to take medication for my blood pressure which is directly correlated to my weight. I messed up my foot (and it didn't get better till Friday) just by walking around Disneyland.... My poor feet aren't made to carry this much all day. That CANNOT be a good sign of my health. I've read all the possible issues. People regularly go on long fasts and survive just fine so how could this really be that much worse? HCG, especially in homeopathic amounts, occurs naturally in, and does not harm, our bodies. I've known enough people who have succeeded on this diet and have met even more since starting the diet. To me, at least, it's worth the POSSIBLE side effects. Sorry for the rant, just had to get that out of my system.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please only questions or words of encouragement. I am fully aware of all the negative stories and have done plenty of my own research before deciding to take this step.