Monday, February 6, 2012

R1D6P2

Well I survived the Superbowl with very little cheating (a little celery and no fat cottage cheese) and I'm down a total of 9.6 today! My first mini goal of 15lbs lost is looking like it will be reached by the end of this week! Sorry for all the exclamation marks... I'm excited! lol.
My hunger continues to drop almost as quickly as my weight. I'm sure I didn't get enough water in this weekend. I can bee a water snob and prefer crisp, filtered, cold, ice water. Our fridge water line has a leak and is disconnected until the hubby gets on with fixing it. That means I've been stuck with tap water at home. Luckily at work we have a water cooler with filtered water, so during the week, I get lots of water in :) I hope that will help up my losses again as this weekend they've dropped to about 1.5 pounds lost per day. I know that's still incredible but I was spoiled with those 2+ pound losses and was hoping to keep that up as long as possible.
Well, I think that's all for my post weekend update. Hope all is well on your end too!

2 comments:

  1. Don't get discouraged when your losses start to slow down. Remember, average is between .5-1 lb for women a day. At first, you lose it like crazy, but around this time is about when it starts to slow slightly (but really, still losing .5 a day?! That's intense) My average was about .75 lbs a day. Can't believe you're already down almost 10 lbs! That's so awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm still super psyched even if I only lose a pound a day! I have to remind myself, before this diet I was thinking the most could lose would be 10 pounds per month (with a lot of work)now I've almost lost that much in a week!!! Freaking awesome right??? Right now I'm averaging almost 2 pounds a day (1.96) which is amazing! I hope my losses stay high for a bit just because I have sooooo much to lose. That 66 lbs is only my first goal...

      Delete

Please only questions or words of encouragement. I am fully aware of all the negative stories and have done plenty of my own research before deciding to take this step.