Thursday, February 2, 2012

R1D2P2

Down 2.2 lbs today! It's nice to see the scale go back the other way! I hope I have good losses for a while. I'm a little discouraged still about the fact that I gained 8 lbs loading!!! The entire 8lbs that I somehow lost last week. Maybe I wasn't supposed to have lost them... I guess I should be grateful I lost before starting so I didn't end up even higher after my load days.
Last night we went to Walmart to pick up some things, oh boy, that was hard... at first it wasn't. We were on the non grocery side getting things like a measuring tape (so I can keep track of inches lost) but then we ventured into the food side. I needed more veggies and meat. It was really hard to walk past all the cheese and hostess treats. I'm starting to realize, I have a food addiction. To be fare, I feel it's forced on a lot of us. Not being able to eat anything and everything, I've noticed how much more advertising for foods there is! Every other billboard on the drive home made my stomach growl. I literally couldn't even let myself look at food at the store. But the way I see, for just 40 days, I can do this!
 I'm glad I have so much unexpected support. A few of my co-workers have asked what diet I'm on, so I've told them. I was nervous to say anything at first but people have mostly been inquisitive and not judgmental. I'm also glad I've told enough people that I feel like if I give up, they'll all know. My stubbornness will get me through this!

1 comment:

  1. Most people are generally supportive. I feel like I basically lived at home while on HCG because it really is hard to go out and be constantly bombarded with food. Just remember, it's not "never again" for those foods, it's just "not right now" :) Keep goin strong girly! You got this!

    ReplyDelete

Please only questions or words of encouragement. I am fully aware of all the negative stories and have done plenty of my own research before deciding to take this step.